1. Get a phone, having the LinkedIn Mobile App, is worth the investment.
2. Most phones today support the LinkedIn Mobile App.
3. If you don’t have the LinkedIn Mobile App, get one.
4. The LinkedIn Mobile App, is FREE to download.
5. The best thing about having the LinkedIn Mobile App, is the group button.
6. Having the LinkedIn Mobile App, keeps you up-to-date without using company resources.
7. Having the LinkedIn Mobile App, keeps your business discrete.
8. Having the LinkedIn Mobile App, lets you reply to LI email messages instantly.
9. Having the LinkedIn Mobile App, lets you share content easily.
10. Having the LinkedIn Mobile App, keeps you from needlessly packing a laptop.
Leveling the playing field never got easier, it’s just more accessible. Now that mobile apps for career sites, like LinkedIn have created platforms for other devices such as the Cricket Windows Lumina smart phone, LI members can stay up-to-date with their networks. The advantages to keeping up with LinkedIn are based on user interests. Google Play offers non-android users the same access and freedom to communicate at instant speed.
The biggest advantage of the LinkedIn Mobile App on your phone is, a LinkedIn member can participate in group discussions without using a workplace network.
Obtaining advice, career based guidance, training and free offers are some of the perks of being a LinkedIn group member.
Following discussions that may take a dip into the reams of streaming content allows a user to save that discussion as favorite to read later.
The down side of being on LinkedIn whether in your personal profile or discussion group, your postings are seen and published publicly for all to see. Be careful of what you say, where you say it and when you say it, it is public and your reputation is your brand.
If you believe this article is outdated, I know people who just joined LinkedIn.
Keep the pulse steady and share my article. OfficeMVPs